Jump to the beat of Language Learning!
Students develop phonological awareness and English literacy skills using rhymes, rhythm and songs in this holiday course conducted at our centres.
Date: 20 - 22 June 2022, Mon - Wed
Age: 5 - 6 years old
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Age: 7 - 8 years old
Time: 10am - 12pm
Click here to locate I Can Read centres.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Develop crucial skills required for becoming a fluent, independent reader.
- Learn to correctly pronounce all of the sounds in the English Language.
- Use new vocabulary words in complete, grammatically correct sentences.
- Nurture a love of reading in engaging story-telling activities.
- Increase confidence in speaking in front of a group with classroom presentations and conversations with classmates.
There will be a maximum of 8 students per class. A class will open with a minimum of 5 students.